I've synchronized some MP3, with vocal backups, live guitars..etc..within midi songs.It's running nice and realistic! All this MP3 have almost the same lenght like midifile.This opens a dramatic improvement for Midjay,a way to keep the midifile like main track, (with much better dynamic then a MP3 ) and adds new audio tracks to have "live" sound..even drums!!
But..after a few songs a message like "IIC Interrupt Missing" is coming and blocking any other MP3.The Mids,styles,waves,grooves are still able to be played,but no more MP3.To make it run again I have to restart the device.
I've tried all the combination possible ,MP3 longer than the MIDs,shorter...I been working with this for more than 3 months.Same story..IIC Interrupt Missing!!!
I've also used waves instead MP3..it's running but sometimes a strange "skipping " is happening, something like bad CDs sometimes do, and all the sync goes crazy .
I checked all the OS..same reaction.
I know AJ is a software wizard, please check this "IIC Interrupt Missing" ,like I said ,if this can be fixed, will make Midjay a really "another guy in the band"!Even more!
Thanks,
Vio